I have well and truly stuck to track again today, as I have every day this week and the past few weeks.
Breakfast was my standard crumpets and jam (2.5 points). After that I dropped the kids off at school which was a lovely start to the day as I'm usually long gone to work before they head off, think hubbie was glad of the morning off that job too! I was working with a colleague today and we got our planning completed, working in her conservatory dressed in my jeans was far more relaxed than the office and the usual smart togs. I ate lunch late (3pm) which worked out well as tea was also late. Lunch was couscous with some chopped cherry tomato's, spring onions and cucumber added and was lovely (2.5points). Since work I've managed to get my son some new summer clothes, its amazing how much he has grown since last year and then I drove him and my daughter an hour up country to their dad. They are gone until late Tuesday night. Hoping the weather holds for them as they are off to Exmoor tomorrow morning to camp for a few days. On the way home I collected us a Chinese take out, the full works of a meal for one for him and a king prawn chow-mien for me (5.5points), its my treat for driving 2 hours every other Friday night :-) Tonight will just be relaxing, have enough points for a G&T or two soon!
This weekend could be hard, tomorrow its a day at home tidying and potting up my pots and hanging baskets. Its also one of my best friends birthdays so she is having a get together in the evening for drinks and nibbles. I think I'll drive and then I can't consume G&T's and will be less tempted by the nibbles. Sunday is going to be even harder! We are off to visit a friend in Birmingham, the day could be fun as there is talk of him taking us to Birmingham Pride. I'm hoping that comes off as I've never been to a gay pride and think it could be fun. The evening will be a trip to a proper balti house, he lives so close to the balti triangle. For this I have stuck to 18 points all week and have been saving 4 a day. I've also worked out I will skip the starter and have a vegetable balti and half a portion of plain rice. I only lost 0.5lb last week and I want to lose more this week. Again I am volunteering to be the driver to the restaurant and will take my G&T's with me to his house for afterwards. I weigh in on Monday evening and this is keeping me focused, I'm so glad she doesn't shut on a bank holiday as I know I would give up and turn it into a bad week!
Will be back Monday to let on the results of the weigh in, hopefully it will be more pounds gone and a smaller amount to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You sound so well organised and focused that I've no doubts you'll have a successful weekend. Hope you get to Birmingham Pride, and that the weather stays kind to you.
ReplyDelete